Tuesday, September 28, 2010

11

That younger cloaked man came in and brought me my breakfast. I sat in the corner and didn't look at him, but he was waiting for me to look up and say good morning like every other morning.

When he wouldn't leave, I looked up and asked where Anita was. He held a finger to his lips.

"Tell me where she is!" I cried.

And again he held the finger to his lips.

Then I got up and tackled him. I pinned him to the ground, nearly choked him to death I think, and I yelled "Where is she? What did you bastards do to her?"

Then that demon showed up out of nowhere. He pulled me off of the young man and held me up in the air above him, as though he was getting a better look at me, closer to the ceiling light. He doesn't have eyes but damn it, I swore he was staring into my soul.

I'm going to be honest. This might be the last post I ever make.

No comments:

Post a Comment