Wednesday, October 13, 2010

17

I'll admit that I almost forgot about this blog. Every morning for the past few days, the demon has been taking me to the children. They're all so well behaved, it's not normal.

I sit with them and tell them stories. Sometimes play games. Sometimes the littlest ones fall asleep in my arms and it's one of the sweetest things I've ever seen.

There's an entire group of little girls with the name Jane and little boys with the name John. Not surprising seeing as how common the names are. But it makes it easier for me to remember the names of all the other children. There's Bridget, Addie, Jacob, Krissy, Thomas, Tyree and Tyrone the twins, Annabelle, Lee, Hans, Martha, Edgar, Walt, Pedro, Clara, Johnny, David, Marinus, Helen, Phoebe, Marie, Nicholas and William.

I've come to love them all like my own children.

1 comment:

  1. Aha, "Anabelle" and "Lee" one right after another made me chuckle a little, especially considering "Edgar" is a name present on the list.

    Of course you love them like your children, I couldn't blame you--I would, too. But you might want to consider that's probably what it wants from you.

    Have you tried asking it directly about the children? Or asked any of the cult members, like for instance the "nicer" one?

    ReplyDelete