Saturday, October 2, 2010

15

This is just a theory, but it makes sense... To me.

Those children were stolen by the demon, just like Anita was. They were brought here. The doctor examined them just like he did with Anita. But unlike Anita, all these children are perfectly healthy. They're not kept in horrid conditions, but rather a happy environment. For what, I'm not sure. Maybe they're sacrificed to the demon by the cloaked men. Or kept as pets.

Because Anita wasn't perfectly healthy, they, and God I hope this is what they did, they sent her back with her family.

And then I come into play. How? I haven't figured that one out yet. I'm not one of them. I'm much too old. I'm legally an adult.

I guess I have no choice but to sit and wait.

2 comments:

  1. The Devil will lie to deceive you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you stopped to think where the 'demons' came from? They sound like absentminded caretakers, almost robotic-like in their tasks. Could it be they were once like you, taken to watch over the little ones for whatever reason? Depending on how long this has been happening, but maybe they fell into their roles over time, becoming what you see now.
    Carefull not to get too complacent, my friend. Stay human.

    ReplyDelete