Thursday, January 6, 2011

37

I don't really know whats going on.

I'll start by saying that the Plague Doctor is a friend. He was protecting me. When it started getting too cold he'd come and find me and wrap me up in that cape thing. I'd fall asleep in his arms. Then one day I woke up in a motel room. He rented a room for me to stay in.

We both stayed there for a while. I can't remember what happened after that. I woke up what felt like a year ago in thick woods. I walked around in it for what felt like days. Then I found myself walking along train tracks. They led to a concrete factory.

I looked across the woods from the factory and saw a trailer park. By now I had no clue where I was. I didn't know if I was in another state or just another town. I walked along the woods a bit more. Around the trailer park/concrete factory they're not nearly as thick as as when I was in the endless woods. Once I got to the end of them I saw that I was next to a road.

For some reason I looked to the side and found my suitcase sitting next to a tree with all my things in it. Then I looked up. There was a camera tied to a branch about 15 feet up. I couldn't reach it. I'm clumsy and uncoordinated and wasn't about to try to climb the tree to get it.

So now I'm in a library. I'm still in Delaware, thank God. I'm going to try to find that hotel we were in. I'm sad that I missed Christmas and New Years. Not that I would have done anything special.... Whatever....

1 comment: