Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A NOTE FROM THE BLOG AUTHOR

Up until now I've been anal about not breaking character, but now I believe I owe it to the few fans this blog has.

I know the story has taken a boring turn and I'm sorry. I tried to keep this going as long as I can to give me something to do but at the moment some things have come up and I can't work on the story or post as often as I'd like.

I'd like to thank everyone who has been reading, all my followers of the blog and twitter and all those who read but haven't followed. You've been great. I also like to thank whoever posted links to HIALR on 4chan's /x/. When I first saw a post about it shat a brick wall of joy. :D

Ok time to give this blog back to Alexa! Bye bye! <3

4 comments:

  1. *GASP*

    WHAT!? YOU MEAN THIS STORY ISN'T REAL!? BLASPHEMY!!

    Nah, just kiddin'. Thank you for providing me with free entertainment! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^No porb, hun. I'm glad you enjoyed the blog. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. its ok. i like the history as i he are.
    continue please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^
    Sorry Anon. I'm running out of creative juices. It'll come back soon I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete